Important Information about Camps @ Kaleidoscope Studios
STUDIO CAMP TIPS, NOTES and POLICIES:
- Our doors open between 8:15-8:30am for drop off during MOST Camps. Pick up depends on the week and schedule selected. Pick up times will be confirmed each week. Most weeks will have extended care as an option if needed.
- Camp pricing is based on day/weeks attending.
- Discounts available: For families with multiple children, we offer a 10% discount for additional child(ren) registered at the same time (updated 3/27/17).
- We will explore outside each day at least once as time and weather permits. Campers really enjoy our trips to Adair Park to explore, collect, draw, play and have picnic lunches.
- We work hard in the studio! Please have your kids dressed to play and work hard in the studio and out. Play clothes are recommended as we use real artist materials (paints, inks, glue and more) in the studio to create our work.
- The studio only provides snacks and water throughout the day. All campers are expected to bring a lunch and water bottle to camp to eat at lunch time (if attending lunch/extended lunch).
- We expect all students to understand our ONE studio rule: RESPECT - we respect each other, the studio, the materials and the space that we share.
- Cancellation Policy: SUMMER POLICY -If you need to cancel a camp reservation, May 1st is the deadline. After May 1st, no refunds or credits. However, you may be able to exchange for another summer camp week (based on availability). SCHOOL YEAR POLICY - Cancellation requests must be requested 7 days prior to the first day of camp. If requested less than 7 days prior to the 1st day of camp, no refunds or credits will be issued. However, you may be able to exchange for another day or week (based on availability). For any/all camp cancellations, there will be a $25 administrative fee charged.
- Camp themes are subject to updates and changes
I am looking forward to a great year full of creativity, exploration, new friendships and some amazing ideas and artwork! Contact me (email@example.com) with questions, concerns or anything!
~ Kim Jenkins (Owner/Creative Director)